Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We've reunited! Yay!

Wow. I totally have neglected this blog. Looking at my last post in JUNE 2009 makes me feel really lame. Ha! I had so much energy at that time to begin my journey into writing for the world, and I haven't contributed a single thing. So...once again, at 1 something in the morning (that seems to be a trend here), I will attempt to jumpstart my blogging career.



So...ah..., what's been going on?............(*crickets*)


Ok this isn't going to work right now. I'm beyond sleepy. I've been working all night long on a scholarly paper for my Doctor of Education program , and it's due in less than two weeks. Oh, yeah, I got accepted into this Ed.D. program at American International College in March of this year, and I'm really excited about it! I will be focusing on Educational Leadership and Supervision, with the goal of working in Secondary school and Higher Ed Administration, as well as with educational non-profits. I have been extremely busy for the past few months, and now that vacation is just about over and school (teaching) is getting ready to start, I will only get busier. Oh well. What do they say? An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Yes it is. I know firsthand. Nevertheless, I am grateful for having a somewhat stable job though right now in the midst of these tough economic times and high levels of unemployment across the nation. I pray that you are just as fortunate.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop here and pick it up in the morning. I'm beat. Seriously.

I'm glad I was able to reunite with this blog. Yay! Now if only I can consistently keep it up and engaging. (This is more for me than it is for any of you, trust me. )

Anyway, Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment